Life Planning Seminars
Next Scheduled Seminar is:
September 10, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Lower level of the church
Have you created a plan for your future? If you are like many people, you may need to create one or make updates to your current plan. We are pleased to announce that, as a free service to our parishioners, we are offering a Life Planning Presentation. It will cover topics that everyone should know about planning for the future including what the Church teaching is about cremation and end of life medical decisions and documents you need as wills, trusts, and medical directives. This presentation is great for young families and Baby Boomers to update their documents and for seniors who need to be certain their medical forms are in order.
- Discussion of life support and end-of-life choices that every Catholic should know.
- Discussion on the Church’s teaching on cremation, and questions on funeral Mass.
- An estate planning attorney will discuss critical documents such as wills, trusts, medical directives and powers of attorney.\
- Presentation: “Discover the Difference—The services offered by Adult Care Services”
- Presentation: “What is Hospice?”.
- Additional speakers: Catholic Cemeteries, Funeral Homes
Everyone is invited to attend this informative seminar. A light lunch will be provided.